Silencer of safety valve
As there are many kinds of products, so our company can design and manufacture variety mufflers according to customers' requirements. Products are widely used in steam exhaust, safety valve exhaust muffler, all kinds of fan muffler, vacuum pump muffler, fan duct chimney muffler, large generator muffler, ship muffler. Welcome customers to our factory for inspection and guidance, to order customized products with your drawings and samples!
Brief introduction of exhaust muffler of safety valve
The exhaust muffler of safety valve is designed and developed to reduce noise when safety valve exhaust. The exhaust muffler of safety valve is a special muffler for safety valve exhaust. Safety valve muffler is mainly used for the effective silencing of high temperature and high pressure steam emissions from safety valves, PCV valves and exhaust valves in power, chemical and metallurgical industries. It can be classified in general: boiler safety valve muffler, steam drum safety valve muffler, superheater safety valve muffler, reheater safety valve exhaust muffler, etc.
Order and model selection for the mufflerThe following information should be provided when order the mufflers:
(1) Exhaust steam volume of safety valve (T/h), start-up pressure and temperature.
(2) Exhaust pipe diameter and wall thickness;
(3) Safety valve muffler structure is divided into small-hole muffler or composite muffler.
Design and manufacture of muffler1. The material, thickness and manufacture of mufflers adopt advanced and reliable methods to ensure the strength of mufflers.
2. The muffler shell and overflow parts should be flat and smooth, and no welding slag, cutting slag and drillings can be left.
3. Muffler parts should adopt advanced and reliable processing technology with good surface geometry shape and suitable tolerance coordination.
4. The surface of stainless steel material of muffler shall be degreased. All steel structure parts are treated with rust removal. The derusting surface should be primed immediately with two coats of topcoat.
5. The muffler is equipped with support, drainage outlet and lifting lug. It has detailed drawing of installation, operation and maintenance instructions and product quality certificate.
6. The muffler is made according to the GB12348-90 Standard of Noise at Boundary of Industrial Enterprises and GB/T4760-1995 Acoustic Muffler Measurement Method.
I: Safety valve muffler application and product characteristics:
Safety valve muffler is mainly used for the effective silencing of high temperature and high pressure steam emissions from safety valves, PCV valves and exhaust valves in power, chemical and metallurgical industries. The exhaust noise of safety valve is mainly medium and high frequency noise, and the muffler can not affect the start and return of safety valve at the same time. So the muffler of safety valve adopts the muffler principle of through-hole injection combined with resistance. Among them, through-hole expansion is used instead of small-hole injection, which ensures the smooth exhaust of safety valve in structure. The structure of sound blocking piece has a good absorption of medium and high frequency noise.
Exhaust muffler of safety valve has the following advantages:
1. The muffler can meet the requirement of "Hygienic Standards for Noise in Industrial Enterprises", and reduce the noise of outlet by 25-30 decibels (A upgrade);
2. The muffler does not affect the discharge flow of the safety valve at the same time, so that the safety valve can start and return to its seat smoothly.
3. The structure and performance of muffler can adapt to high temperature, high pressure, the capability of each emission frequency band and the diameter of exhaust pipe.
II. Principle of safety valve muffler
The new type of safety door muffler manufactured by our factory adopts the principle of through-hole injection and resistance, in which the large-hole expansion and flow control are used to instead of the micro-hole perforated plate type. First, that the exhaust of the safety door is smooth in structure must be ensured. The multi-layer perforated sound absorption is combined with the principle of resistance silencing, so that the steam sound wave enters the innumerable small holes of the porous sound absorption material, excites the molecular vibration of the porous material in order to overcome frictional resistance and viscous force and become heat energy, that is to say, the ideal silencing effect is achieved, and the smooth removal of steam is ensured.
III. Installation notes for safety valve muffler
(1) The muffler shall be installed vertically on the top of the furnace. As shown in the drawing, the muffler holder shall be fixed to the top of the furnace with a section steel bracket.
(2) In order to increase the wind resistance of the top of the furnace, the muffler body is supported or an expansion elbow is installed in the exhaust pipe in front of the muffler to absorb heat expansion.
(3) The drainage outlet at the lower part of the muffler should be connected to the ditch smoothly, and the valve should not be installed.
(4) The muffler is installed on the top platform of the furnace, and a rainproof cover of thin plates shall be made.
(5) There should be no drainage point on the exhaust pipe between the safety valve or exhaust valve and the muffler.
(6) For small-hole mufflers, there should be no impurities in the exhaust pipe before installation, so as to prevent small-hole blockage. For example, the newly installed boiler should flush the exhaust pipe to remove impurities in the pipe.
(7) For safety doors, in principle, only one muffler is installed for a safety door.
The muffler of boiler safety valve exhaust is mainly used in power plant, chemical industry, iron and steel industry for effective noise reduction of safety valve and exhaust valve steam emission. Generally the exhaust muffler can be classified into the drum safety valve, the exhaust muffler of the superheater safety valve and the exhaust muffler of the reheater safety valve are used.
Safety valve exhaust mufflers are carefully designed in accordance with users' emission medium and requirements. Therefore, the following information should be provided when ordering mufflers:
(1) Exhaust steam volume of safety valve (T/h), pressure and temperature.
(2) Exhaust pipe diameter and wall thickness;
IV. Safety Valve Muffler
1. Compound type, suitable for steam exhaust muffler within 450 degree celsius, TA type steam exhaust muffler within 6.4Mpa, TA type with noise-blocking hood muffler (compound type), adding noise-blocking hood on the basis of small hole type, with silencing cotton packing, steam entering from bottom nozzle and discharging from upper part. Because of the silent cotton packing, it only can be used for pressure less than 6.4 Mpa. , otherwise the packing can be blown out, the shell is carbon steel and suit for less than 450 degree celsius.
This series of mufflers are mainly used for effective noise elimination of boiler steam emission, fan and other equipment of power, chemical, metallurgical, mining, textile industrial.
Boiler Ignition exhaust steam muffler (TB type)
In order to suppress the noise discharged by high-pressure airflow, this type of muffler system is designed based on the most reasonable muffling principle. High-pressure steam enters the depressurizer after flow is controlled in the muffler and is compressed in a large volume to form a low-pressure steam and then discharge. In this process, the internal energy of the steam flow is partly converted into sound energy of a certain frequency. Although the noise power is greatly reduced, the noise is still higher than the standard value due to the deviation of the exhaust steam from the design value and other reasons. For this reason, a double-layer structure acoustic shield is designed in the depressor, which is based on the spectrum characteristics of the residual noise discharged by the depressor to absorb the residual noise effectively. When the user installs it according to the requirement, the total noise attenuation can reach 36-42 decibels.
2. Boiler Steam Safety Door Muffler (TA type)
For the safety door of boiler and other devices, the exhaust steam should not only avoid excessive noise, but also let the steam flow discharge smoothly. For this reason, the usual muffling means of multi-stage throttling and orifice injection are not suitable. This limitation was the difficulty for design the safety door muffler, and also the reason for the muffling difference of the safety door muffler. The muffler of the new model safety door also adopts the principle of anti-noise, spraying and resistance, in which the larger hole expanding replaces the smaller diameter flow control hole, which strengthens the effect of anti-noise, spraying and anti-noise in structure, and achieves the ideal effect of noise elimination.
3. Low pressure steam muffler (TD type)
Variety industrial and mining enterprises use a large number of low-pressure boilers with a capacity of 0.13Mpa or less. There are also a large number of low-pressure thermodynamic devices in the thermal system of power plants, such as back-pressure steam turbine, deaerator, auxiliary extractor, oil pump of steam turbine, boiler continuous sewage discharge, regular sewage discharge, etc. The exhaust pipe of the above equipment requires a muffler with light structure and more convenient for installation. The company has designed special mufflers for different requirements, which can meet the requirements of users.
4. Soot blowing pipe muffler (BT Type)
After the steam boilers and related thermal equipment pipelines are installed and maintained, the impurities in the pipelines should be cleaned up with steam, and a lot of noise will be generated during the cleaning process. TC muffler adopts a three-stage muffler structure. It also effectively muffles noise through the principle of anti-noise, spraying and resistance. It effectively integrates the TB and TA design in the internal structure.
5. Fan muffler (GF type)
The GF type fan muffler series products produced by our company are used to control the aerodynamic noise caused by the fan to the environment. It can be used for elimination all kinds of centrifugal and axial fan inlet and outlet noise.
The muffler series products are impedance acoustic flow type. According to the spectrum characteristic data obtained from the actual test of noise sources of various types of fans in power plants, the main basis for the design of sound absorber structure and fluid passage is that how much noise attenuation is needed for the spectrum range. Narrow rectangular passage with larger material decoration can be used at the same time to enhance the absorption effect. When the noise source of the fan is at the maximum noise level, its spectrum value is often more than one, but for different spectrum bands, the requirement for noise reduction is also different. For this reason, the product adopts the resistance structure of high and medium frequency noise and the resistance structure of middle and low frequency noise. At the same time, two kinds of noise elimination areas of high frequency machine and low frequency are used in the resistance channel to maximize the noise reduction band, so as to achieve good noise reduction effect. After the user installs the product as requirement, its limit noise level and will not exceed 85-90 dB. The parameter shall be provided for the ordering the product, such as: air volume, pipe caliber, vertical or horizontal installation form, material requirements and other related information.
Common Model Description
1. Scope (such as boiler ignition exhaust, safety valve exhaust, fan, deaerator exhaust, etc.).
2. Boiler evaporation, steam pressure and temperature.
3. Emissions: t/h.
4. Diameter and wall thickness of original interface.
5. Our company can design and produce variety silencers/muffler as long as the technical parameters provided by users are complete.
1. Muffler for boiler ignition exhaust steam
|Model||Type||Overall size||Bolt hole of base||Pipe size||Modelof turbine|
|Overall length||Height of shell||IDof shell||Pitch-row||Diameter of hole||Number of holes|
|TB-140-670/100/420/100(superheat)||Supper high pressure||2358||2158||675||472||23||4||133×16||
Note:The parameter in above tables are for reference only. The products can be customized and the relevant parameters should be provided.
2. Muffler for boiler superheater, drum safety door (used for TA series, superheated steam)
|Model||Type||Overall size||Bolt hole of base||Pipe size||Model of turbine|
|Overall length||Height of shell||ID of shell||Pitch-row||Diameter of hole||Number of holes|
|TA-140-420/100(superheat)||Supper high pressure||2270||2020||825||579||23||4||273×7||N125MW|
Standard exhaust mufflers for all internal combustion engines
Intake and exhaust mufflers on high-pressure blowers operate below critical speed
Intake and exhaust mufflers on reciprocating compressors.
Other applications requiring low frequency noise control.
There are four types of multi-cavity reactive power muffler designs: A, B, C and D (equivalent to industrial, residential, key and hospital level).
Tuning reaction chamber and perforated tube to eliminate low frequency pulsation and noise.
Air intake and exhaust at end, and air intake and exhaust connection at side, connection form and the caliber can be customized according to customer requirement;
The brackets, supports, saddles and legs for muffler installation
Tailpipe, rain cover and rain cap
Inspection panel for internal inspection
Couple flange and expansion joint.
For other custom muffler designs, please contact us with e-mail email@example.com. We would like to help you.