The structure of cone crusher mainly consists of frame, horizontal shaft, moving cone, balance wheel, eccentric sleeve, upper crushing wall (fixed cone), lower crushing wall (moving cone), hydraulic coupling, lubrication system, hydraulic system and control system.
Working Principle of Products
During the cone crusher operation, the motor drives the eccentric sleeve to rotate through the transmission device. The moving cone swings under the force of the eccentric sleeve. The section near the static cone becomes the crushing chamber. The material is crushed by the multiple extrusion and impact of the moving cone and the static cone. When the moving cone leaves this section, the material that has been crushed to the required size falls under its own gravity and is discharged from the bottom of the cone.
1. The moving cone rotates continuously, and the crushing and unloading process of materials alternately and continuously go along with the working surface, and the productivity is high.
2. Material is sandwiched between two cones and be extruded, bent and sheared so it is easy to be crushed and has low power consumption.
3. The product is uniform in size and with cube shape, and the wear of working surface of moving cone is uniform.
4. Both the moving cone and the fixed cone are regularity positioned. When the moving cone swing, there is an equal gap parallel belt between the moving cone and the fixed cone near the outlet of the crushing chamber, which makes the finished product uniform and the size of the inlet opening is small, and all the materials that can be treated have been crushed in advance.
5. This series of cone crushers adopt grease or water sealing methods, so that dust and impurities can not enter the machine, thus ensure the cleanliness of lubricating oil, prolong the service life of sliding bearings and thrust ball bearings, and make the machine run reliably.
Diameter of crushing cone
|Feed port mm||Maximum feed size mm||Adjustment range of discharge outlet mm||Main motor power||Eccentric sleeve speed r/min||Production capacity t/h||Weight kg|
Note:The parameter in above tables are for reference only. The products can be customized and the relevant parameters should be provided.