High Pressure Circular Filter Press
It is made of macromolecule material with the characteristics of light weight, high pressure resistance and good sealing performance. It is widely used in kaolin, ceramic mud, marble, cutting fluid, grinding fluid, for the materials with high fineness, high viscosity and difficult to filter.
Outer frame size (mm)
Plate thickness (mm)
Motor power (kw)
Number of plates(Piece)
||Filtration chamber volume (L)||Pressure of the chamber(Mpa)||Overall size L*W*H(MM)||Weight(kg)|
Note:The parameter in above tables are for reference only. The products can be customized and the relevant parameters should be provided.
1. Keep pressure by itself during filtration
2. High slurry feed pressure, up to 0-2.0 Mpa
3. The machine is made up of high-strength materials, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. The frame structure is a casting body, and the filter plate is made of polypropylene. It has advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and smooth operation.
4. Low noise and low vibration.
5. Simple operation, easy maintenance and low maintenance cost
Advantages of the products
1. It adopts the circular filter plate design with stable operation, high feed pressure and low moisture content of filter cake.
2. It adopts high strength and high toughness polypropylene material with high compressive strength.
3. The filter chamber is linearly sealed for high sealing performance and high pressure resistance. It is mainly used for high pressure filtration of pottery clay, porcelain clay, oil dewaxing, etc.
High-pressure circular filter press is a circular filter plate equipment that is improved by our company based on the square box filter plate combined with specific industry needs. The equipment has the advantages of stable operation, high feed pressure and low moisture content of filter cake. Widely used in: stone wastewater, ceramics, kaolin, bentonite, active soil, building materials and other industries.
Types of filterable materials for filter press:
Sewage treatment: sewage treatment for stone (marble, granite, glass, ceramics) , chemical sewage, smelting sewage, electroplating sewage, leather sewage, printing and dyeing sewage, brewing sewage, pharmaceutical sewage, environmental sewage.
Ceramic clay: kaolin, bentonite, active clay, ceramic clay, electronic ceramic clay.
Metallurgy: Powder beneficiation of gold, silver, copper, iron, zinc and rare earth ores.
Chemical industry: dyes, pigments, caustic soda, soda, chlor-alkali salt mud, white carbon black, saponin, graphite, bleaching powder, lithopone powder, fluorescent powder, potassium chlorate, potassium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, ferric hydroxide, water purifier (aluminium sulfate, polyaluminium chloride, basic aluminium chloride)
Pharmaceutical: antibiotics (aureomycin, erythromycin, spiramycin, jinggangmycin, madithromycin, tetracycline, berberine, oxytetracycline), calcium phytate, traditional Chinese medicine, inositol, growth derived yarn, organic phosphorus, glucoamylase.